Let's find you the perfect hardware! Discover 300+ designs and order now while stocks last!
Let's find you the perfect hardware!
Discover 300+ designs and order now while stocks last!
Designer Door Knobs for Elegant Doors
Door knobs are a timeless, trendy style to ensure entry and exit of the room. The simplified and usually circular shape of modern door knobs enhance the timeless style and functionality. With contemporary, modern styles of vintage door knobs available in classic, geometric shapes remain immensely popular amongst homeowners and interior designers. Mantara comes forth with an exclusive range of decorative door knobs to suit all style preferences.
Front door knobs are regarded as the first-ever inventions in the technology of door hardware. They continue remaining quite popular options for bespoke door hardware -amongst both interior designers and homeowners alike. The modern ones are available as small in size and discreet style as modern pieces. Therefore, these are regarded as ideal for smaller spaces like narrow entryways or en-suites. Get the best designs of door knobs with locks at Mantara.
Bring Trending Door Knobs to your Home from Mantara
With Mantara, you can come across contemporary designs of handle knobs in the door hardware market to match all types of interior spaces -whether commercial or residential. For the best outcomes, you can go through our latest trends for modern hardware that bring elegant style to your interior designs:
- Satin Finish: The satin finish of vintage door knobs imparts a subtle gloss -performing well against smudges and fingerprint marks. Therefore, it makes up for a low-maintenance finish. This is why satin finish is a leading option for modern home styles wherein modernism and functionality align. Satin finish doorknobs suit contemporary décor.
- Matte Black: Door furniture and hardware in matte black finish offers a luxurious feel to contemporary interiors. Matte black designer knobs have increased in the overall demand as homeowners opt for modern black details in home décor. The matte black door furnishing is available in a bespoke collection for complementing interior door designs. The bold color makes a powerful statement when added to any door type.
- Chrome Polish: Chrome knobs help in displaying a neutral tone to suit contemporary styles. Rose polish is one of the most prominent styles as they impart a minimalist appearance on the façade of the door. The chrome polish for door hardware that are vintage imparts a sense of continuity with respect to the general cosmetic of the door -especially when complemented with attractive fixtures, furnishings, and fittings.
Whether you are installing a new door or revamping the existing one, you can enhance the door of your interior doors with the installation of bespoke knobs by Mantara. Our designer door accessories help in expressing your innate style when it comes to designing interior spaces. Our great selection of front knobs will definitely astound you while also accommodating your budget. Choose attractive knobs from the leading manufacturers in a vast array of finishes, functions, and styles.
Browse Through the Extensive Collection at Mantara
Knobs for doors are impressive furniture accessories used for opening and closing cabinets, doors, and drawers. Mantara boasts an impressive assortment of designs of attractive knobs that enhance the interior spaces of your home. The vintage ones impart a new look to your interior spaces. You can buy top-quality knobs at competitive prices at Mantara.
As you browse through our impressive range of contemporary door accessories, here are some of the common types you can shop for:
- Dummy Knobs: These are one-sided fake knobs. These are usually installed on the door’s surface from behind. These door accessories do not serve any specific functionality.
- Passage Knobs: These are similar to dummy knobs. These are also not capable of locking but are used for opening doors and going between different rooms. These door accessories are ideal for closets, interior hallways, and other rooms that do not require privacy locks.
- Keyed Entry Knobs: These feature a dedicated lock along with a key mechanism on both sides of the door for added security. The ones with locks can be effectively used in front doors, garage doors, patio doors, and other spaces requiring security.
- Privacy Knobs: These door accessories feature a button or twist lock that functions only from one side. Some variants of these accessories have a pin hole on the outside knob along with a generic key for opening the lock.
Check out different sizes available in door knobs: Below 100 mm Knobs, 100 mm - 200 mm Knobs, 200 mm - 300 mm Knobs
Impressive and Functional Door Accessories for Improved Privacy
Door knobs are not universal. However, when you consider specific parameters like the hold diameter, the backset, and others of the door, you can buy the right type of door knob for your house. Knobs can be differentiated by their overall compatibility with different cross-bores, door backsets, and locations. Moreover, attractive knobs meant for exterior use will feature different specifications and functionalities than knobs that are made for interior use.
When you are searching for functional knobs for your house interiors, here are some tips to take care of:
- Analyze the Diameter: To ensure the same, you are expected to measure the circular hole. Measure from the widest point to the bottom of the hole.
- Measure the Distance: The distance of the hole to the edge of the door is referred to as the backset. According to industry standards, the measurement of the backset should be around 2 3/8 and 2 ¾ inches.
- Measure the Thickness: It is important to measure the thickness of the door. For interior doors, the measurement should be around 1 3/8 inches. For exterior doors, the thickness should be around 1 ¾ inches.
Enhance the style, privacy, and security of your home by browsing through our collection of attractive knobs to fit your home’s interiors. We wish to ensure that you have the best-ever experience while shopping for functional knobs from Mantara. We also ensure timely delivery of your orders while maximizing customer satisfaction to deliver unmatched results for your home décor. To know more, contact our customer support now.
1.What is the trend in knobs?
With respect to door knob trends, you can look for satin, vintage, chrome, and rustic finishes and designs.
2.What is the most common door knob?If you wish to improve the security of your house, you can install front door knob with lock. It is one of the most common variants.
3.Can any door knot fit any door?
No. Depending on the thickness and functionality, you can order from our wide range of knobs for your home design.